Selling Tips for Warmblood-Sales.com (7)
- Our Results List are always changing their order. The newest and/or most recently updated Ads move to position #1 on all lists. Log in often and use either the (one click) Quick Update button or the regular Edit/Update button to move your Ad back to the top. Ads that are not updated at least once per year will be removed from the site permanently.
- Your Horse For Sale Ad can display on many Results Lists. They are:
- Breed List; each Ad is listed under one breed.
- Dressage List; check the Dressage Checkbox and select the appropriate Training Level and optional Show Level.
- Driving List; check the Driving Checkbox and select the appropriate Experience.
- Eventer List; check the Eventing Checkbox and select the appropriate Training Level and optional Show Level.
- Green Horse List; check the Green Checkbox and select the optional Best Suited For Discipline.
- Hunter List; check the Hunting Checkbox and select the appropriate Hunt Level.
- Jumper List; check the Jumping Checkbox and select the appropriate Jump Level.
- If your horse is not in training for these Disciplines, but you feel he/she is a Prospect for these, you may check the Checkboxes and select Prospect for each one.
- Upload large photos. Everyone wants to see big photos. Put your best photos in positions 1 and 2 when uploading them. These are the photos that will be seen on the Feature Ads first page's Slide Shows and your Print Flyer page.
- Use your YouTube Videos. We can display up to 4 videos. Don't worry about the Video ID thing... just put the whole link in there. We check newly added videos throughout the day and will get them displaying correctly.
- Check either the Registered or Unregistered Checkbox. Everyone knows young horses may not be registered yet, but may be fully qualified to be registered. On our Advanced Search queries, the results are all looking for one or the other or both. Leaving this stat unchecked leaves your Ad out of the returning Results List.
- Enter your horse's actual or projected Height when fully grown. The results from our Advanced Searches are looking for some numerical value and a blank value will exclude your Ad from being returned with the Results List.
- Make sure never to send a Prospective Buyer any money for any reason. This is an old scam where they send you too much money in the form of a check on a Closed Account and ask you to send them back a rebate or some crazy thing. A real buyer will never ask you to do that.