Buying Tips for Warmblood-Sales.com
- Consider registering as a Buyer. Your email address and name will remain completely anonymous and you will be able to Save your best Prospects in your Favorites to locate again easily. In addition, you can place a Free Horse Wanted Ad and one of our Sellers or someone else may have just what you are looking for. If you place a Horse Wanted Ad your email address would not be anonymous any longer.
- Create a Short List of Prospects to consider. If you know for example that you want a Knabstrupper, we would recommend using the Knabstrupper link
on the right column. Since there are not many of these on our site, you can easily browse through them all. If on the other hand you want a Hanoverian, there are many of these on our site and you should refine your list using the Hanoverian Advanced Search located above the Ads. If you are looking for a certain level of experience in one of the Disciplines, we would recommend using the Discipline links on the right column. Then use that Discipline's Advanced Search to further refine your list.
- You can use the Print Flyer link on the Horse Detail pages to print a formatted flyer with 2 Photos, the Description, Bloodline, Price, Contact Info, etc.
- If you find a video not working or missing images or any other errors, we would encourage you to click the Report a problem with this ad link on the bottom right of the Horse Detail pages. You don't have to type anything, just click and send and we will check the Ad and fix the issue.
- We recommend getting Pre-Purchase Vet Exams prior to purchasing any horse. Most Sellers will be happy to help you arrange this with a Vet in their area.
- If you are unable or unwilling to pick up your new horse, there are many Horse Transport Companies that can do this for you. Just Google horse transportation. We would strongly recommend that references are checked.
- If the horse is sold as Registered with Papers, insist on seeing the actual papers or a copy of the papers before purchasing the horse.